Sanford FL – Lake Mary Sprinklers, one of the leading sprinkler repair companies in Florida is urging customers old and new to ensure they have their sprinkler system serviced before the onset of summer.
Speaking at his Sanford Sprinkler Repair Office, Craig Borglum, the owner and founder of Lake Mary Sprinklers said “Understandably, summer is the peak time for sprinkler usage in and around Florida, where everyone knows the temperatures rise dramatically. As a consequence demand for sprinkler repair in Sanford goes through the roof, which can and does cause delays. Our advice to try and prevent any problems is to have your system serviced before summer arrives. This will ensure that your sprinklers are working at full capacity, and should prevent any problems occurring over the summer months.”
Craig is a local resident and is passionate about helping out in and around the community. He has created a step by step guide for his customers on how to tune up their sprinkler system themselves if they are unable to invest in a professional company to service their sprinkler system.
His Tips are as follows.
- Reset The Time and Date Of Your Controller – During the winter when power cuts can happen, it is possible that your sprinkler system was reset to the default settings. Check your system to confirm that the date and time are correct.
- Check for Any Leaks – Leaks can not only make your system work less efficiently, but that can also dramatically increase your water bill.
- Inspect Rotor Heads – Rotors propel the water across a longer distance than pop-up sprays and are an essential part of any sprinkler system. Sometimes if they aren’t turning or functioning correctly, a thorough clean can resolve the issue, but if that does not work, then they will need to be replaced.
- Consider How Your Garden Has Changed Over The Last Year – Your garden is a living, breathing piece of nature, and although you may not have noticed it will have changed over the year. Have your shrubs grown taller, which means that they are now blocking the path of the sprinkler?
- Double Check Alignment – When any sprinkler system is first installed the sprinklers are set up to cover specific areas. Over time sprinklers can get knocked, or move slightly meaning they no longer cover the correct areas. A quick inspection of each head can quickly resolve this issue.
These are just some of the tips available from Craig and the team at Lake Mary Sprinklers. Craig and his team are always keen and enthusiastic to provide advice and support to local residents and are happy for them to visit his offices, the location of which can be found on google maps here.
Lake Mary Irrigation is a locally owned and operated sprinkler installation and repair business, based in Sanford Florida. For more information about the company and the various services that they provide, visit their website at https://www.lakemaryirrigation.org/sprinkler-repair-sanford/
|Company Name:||Lake Mary Sprinklers|
|Contact Person:||Craig Borglum|
|Address:||4730 Orange BLVD|